1. (2003). Speedy Approvals for New Cancer Treatments FDA Consumer Magazine July-Aug issue. Available from: www.fda.gov/fdac/features/2003/403 drugs.html. - [External Link
2. Plasma cell disorders. Cedi Textbook of medicine Philadelphia: WB Saunders, 2004. 1184-95.
3. "Multiple Myeloma" N Engl J Med 351(18): 1860-73, 2004
4. Millenium Pharmaceuticals, Inc. and Johnson and Johnson Pharmaceutical Research and Development. Investigator. 2007.
5. "A Phase 2 study of Bortezornib in relapsed, refractory myeloma. " N Engl J Med 348(26): 2609-17, 2003
6. (2004). Velcade® (bortezomib; P5-341). Available from: www.asco.org. - [External Link
7. (2003). High Dose Therapy Followed by Autologous Peripheral Blood Stem Cell Transplantation as a First line Treatment for MuUtiple Myeloma: a Korean Multicenter Study. Available from: http://jkms.kams.or.kr/2003/pdf/10673.pdf. - [External Link
8. Johnson & Johnson Pharmaceutical Research & Development, LLC. Velcade® Company Core Data Shee. 2012.
9. The Clinical Evaluation of Chemotherapeutic Agents in Cancer. Evaluation ofChemotherapeutic Agents Columbia Univ. Press, 1949. 196.
10. "Criteria for evaluating disease response and progression in patients with multiple myeloma treated by high-dose therapy and haemopoietic stem cell transplantation. Myeloma Subcommittee of the EBMT. European Group for Blood and Marrow Transplant. " Br J Haematol 102(5): 1115-23, 1998