1. Alonzo, R P. "Channeling Resources to Local Development Concerns: Issues And Options" Philippine Review of Economics and Business XXXIV(2): 1987
2. Almario, E S, Weber, A . “Making Philhealth’s Policies More Pro-Poor Draft Policy Note. Making Philhealth’s Policies More Pro-Poor, 2002.
3. Bahr, J , Wehrhahn, R . "Life expectancy and infant mortality in Latin America" Social Science and Medicine 36(10): 1373-1382, May 1993
4. Capuno, J J. Policy Reform under Decentralization: Financing of Health Services in the Philippines. University of Philippines School of Economics. 1991.
5. Capuno, J J. Some Inferences from the Distribution of the Devolved Health Services in the Philippines. University of Philippines School of Economics. 2000.
6. Capuno, J J. An Analysis of Health Care Financing and Service Delivery in the Philippines under Decentralization. University of the Philippines School of Economics. 2002.
7. Capuno, J J. Case Studies of Health Care Financing and Service Delivery at the Local Government Level: Negros Occidental. U. P. School of Economics. 2002.
8. Solon, O , Capuno, J J. "The Impact of Devolution on Local Health Expenditures: Anecdotes and some estimates from the Philippines" Philippine Review of Economics and Business , 1996
9. Eaton, K . "Political Obstacles to Decentralization: Evidence from Argentina and the Philippines" Development and Change 32, 101-127, 2001
10. Esguerra, E F. "Pursuing a National Health Strategy in a Decentralized Fiscal Regime" Philippine Review of Economics and Business XXIV(2): 1997
11. Griffin, C C, Paqueo, V B. The Development, Growth, and Distribution of Public and Private Medical Resources in the Philippines. World Bank, 1987.
12. Herrin, A N, De la Paz - Kraft, Aleli , Picazo, Oscar F, Solon, Orville C, Taguiwalo, Mario M. Health sector review: Philippines. Health Finance Development 1993. (3)
13. Manasan, R G. "Fiscal Decentralization: The Case of the Philippines" Philippine Institute for Development Studies , 1991
14. Mohs, E . "Evolution of paradigms of child health in developing countries”." Pediatric Infectious Disease 4(5): 532-537, September 1985-October 1985
16. Perez, A III J. A Promising Start: The First Five Years of Devolution of the Philippine Public Health System. Governance and Local Democracy Project,
17. Rosano, A , Botto, L D, Botting, B , Mastroiacovo, P . "Infant mortality and congenital anomalies from 1950 to 1994: an international perspective" Journal of Epidemiology and Community Health 54(9): 660-666, September 2000
18. Rosero-Bixby, L . "Socioeconomic development, health interventions and mortality decline in Costa Rica" Scandinavian Journal of Social Medicine 46, 33-34, 1991