1. Agreda, JM . DOH Notes Increase of Food, Water-borne Diseases. Baguio: Sun Star, 2013. . Retrieved from: http://www.sunstar.com.ph
6. Bureau of Fisheries and Aquatic Resources (BFAR). Manila: Fisheries profile , 2002.
7. Household Water Treatment Chlorination- The Safe Water System. Centers for Disease Control. National Center for Emerging and Zoonotic Infections Diseases Division of Foodborne, Waterborne, and Environment Diseases , 2015.
8. Chemical Hazards in Drinking-water - Chlorine . World Health Organization , 2015.
9. Chlorination. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. . Centers for Disease Control and Prevention , 2015.
11. Clasen , Thomas F. World Health Organization, 2013.
12. Clasen , Thomas , Laurence, Haller . Water Quality Interventions to Prevent Diarrhea Coste and Cost-effectiveness. Geneva Switzerland : World Health Organization, Public Health and the Environment , 2008.
13. Conceicao, Peter De . Well Water Dangers . EHow, 2010.
14. Corazon, E , Nellermen, C , Bakerm, E , Bos, R , Osborn, D S, Savelli, H . The central role of wastewater management in sustainable development. A rapid response assesment. United Nations Environment Programme, 2010.
15. Cuesta, J . "Child malnutrition and the provision of water and sanitation in the Philippines " Journal of the Asia Pacific Economy , 2010
16. De Vera , Maru . Water Pollution in the Phillipines . Water Borne Diseases in the Phillipines , 2012.
21. Gleick, Peter . Dirty water: estimated deaths from water related disease . Pacific Research Report, 2000.
22. (2012, November 30). Greenpeace: The State of Water Resources in the Philippines.. Greenpeace.
23. , Haller , , Laurence , , Guy Hutton , , Jamie Bartram . "Estimating the Costs and Health benefits of Water and Sanitation Improvements at Global Level" Journal of Water and Health
5(4): 467-480, 2007. Retrieved from: http://
24. Howard, Caroline . 250 Communities Don. Newsgroup. Abs-cbn News, 2011.
25. (2012, November 30). Inequity in Access to Clean Water and Sanitation . The United Nations Environment Programme.
26. JICA. Japan International Cooperation Agency, 2012.
27. Kayaga, Sam . Emergency Treatment of Drinking Water. World Health Organization , 2005.
28. Laurent , P , Visser, M , Fesselet, J.f. . HOUSEHOLD DRINKING WATER SYSTEMS AND THEIR IMPACT ON PEOPLE WITH WEAKENED IMMUNITY. Holland Public Health Department: World Health Organization, 2015.
29. (2014, November 30). Leading Causes of Child Mortality . Department of Health .
30. Locsin, Joel . Cebu CIty Kepps Tbas on Pneumonia, Measles, Diarrhea. GMA News Online, 2014. . Retrieved from: http://
31. Multi-sectoral Action: Key to Improving Water Access to Water and Sanitation Services. Department of Health, 2008.
32. , Pattayak , , Subhurendu , , Kelly Wendland . Nature. Flores, Indonesia : 2007.
33. (2007, November 30). PDF sub-working Group in Water Supply and Sanitation.. World Health Organization and UNICEF.
34. (2013, November 30). Philippines Environment Monitor . World Bank .
36. Pitos , Jake . Food and Waterborne Diseases Prevention and Control Program . Scribd, 2013.
37. Progress on Sanitation and Drinking-water. Geneven, Switzerland: : World Health Organization and United Nations Children, 2013. . Retrieved from: http://
38. Rosa, G , Miller, L , Clasen, T . "Microbiological Effectiveness of Disinfecting Water by Boiling in Rural Guatemala." American Journal of Tropical Medicine and Hygiene 82.3, 473-77, 2010
39. Sobsey, MD. . (2001, November 30). Managing Water in the Home, Accelerated Health Gains from Improved Water Supply.. World Health Organization .
41. Water, Sanitation and Hygiene. United Nations Children, 2013.
42. Water on Tap What You Need to Know. Washington, DC: U.S. Environmental Protection Agency, Office of Water , 2009.
43. Meeting the MDG Water and sanitation target: the urban and rural challenge of the decade . New York and Geneva : UNICEF and WHO, 2006.
44. Recent Developments on the Recognition of Safe and Clean Water and Sanitation as a Human Right. World Health Organization , 2010.
47. (2013, November 30). Diarrhea among Top Causes of Absence in School . United Nations Children’s Fund Philipines .
49. (2012, November 30). UNICEF Humanitarian Action Update: Philippines. United Nations Children’s Fund Philippines .
50. United Nations Development Programme (UNDP). Philippine Progress Report on the Millennium Develpment Goals (Manila: UNDP), 2003.
51. Water Sanitation Program (WSP). Water Supply and Sanitation Performance Enhancement Project: Relevant Data (Manila: WSP) , 2002.
52. Philippines Environment Monitor 2003: Water Quality (Manila: The World Bank). World Bank , 2003.