1. World Health Organization. Cervical Cancer Screening in Developing Countries. . 2007.
2. Delineation of an appropriate and replicable cavical cance screening program fo Filipino Women. University of the Philippines Depatment of Health Cervical cancer Screening Study Group, 2007.
3. Laudico, AV , Esteban, DB , Reyes, L . hilippine cance facts and estimates. Manila: Philippine Cancer Society , 2001.
4. Philippine Cance Facts and Estimates. 2005.
5. Human Rights Watch, Philippines: Unprotected Sex, Condoms and the Human Right to Health. 2004.
6. Llave, C L. The Burden of Cervical Cancer in the Philippines and Efforts to Combat the Disease. 2005.
7. Knowledge, Attitudes and Practices-Behavior Study. 2001.
8. Establishment of Cervical Cancer Screening Program. 2005.
9. Domingo, E J. Epidemology, prevention and treatment of cervical cance in the Philippines. 2009.
10. Mutyaba, T . Knowldge, attitudes and practices on cervical cancer screening among the medical wokers of Mulago Hospital. 2006.