1. Doppler ultrasound in high risk pregnancies ( Protocol for a Cochrane Systematic Review). Brazil: UNICAMP,
2. "Applications of Doppler Studies in obstetrics and gynecology" ,
3. Merchant, R.H , Lulla, V.P . Color doppler Eva;uation of Uteroplacental Circulation in Management High risk pregnancies..
4. "The Internet Journal of of Gynecology and Obstetrics 2009" Doppler Velocimetry in Normal and Hypertensive Pregnancy 11(2):
5. FICMCH Color Doppler Evaluation of Uteroplacental Circulation in the Management of High risk Pregnancies. Sewagram, Wardha: Department of Obstetrics & Gynecology Mahatma Gandhi Institute of Medical Sciences,
6. "Clinical Practice Guidelines on Hypertensive Complications of Pregnancy " ,
7. Placneta Insuffieciency and fetal Heart : Doppler Ultasonographic and biochemical markers of fetal cardiac dysfunction Oulu University: 2002.
8. "Journal of Medicine and rehabilitation" ,
9. "British Journal of Obstetrics and gynecology " ,
10. Doppler velocimetry of uterine and umbilical arteries during pregnancy. 1999. 119- 125.
11. Urmila, Sharma . Triple Vessel Wave Pattern by doppler Studies in Normal and High Risk pregnancies and perinatal Outcome. 2010.
12. Doppler Prediction of Adverse Perinatal Outcome in PIH and IUGR.
13. Uterine and Umbilical Artery Flow Velocity Waveform Analysis in Pregnancies Complicated by Chronic Hypertension or Preeclampsia. 1990.