1. Elegant, S . (2004). The return of Abu Sayyaf. Time Asia Magazine. Available from: http://www.time.com/time/asia/magazine/article/0,13673,501040830-686107,00.html. - [External Link
2. Escarilla, LL . "Maritime disasters: Search and rescue missions of the Philippine Coast Guard. Responding to Health Emergencies and Disasters: The Philippine Experience" Manila: Department of Health , 116-120, 2005
3. (1993). The perils of shipping is a maritime disaster. Philippine Center for Investigative Journalism. Available from: http://www.pcij.org/stories/1993/shipping2.html. - [External Link
4. Philippines. Department of Interior and Local Government. Investigation Report regarding explosion aboard Superferry 14 Manila: DILG, 2004.
5. Capacete, J . The Superferry 14 tragedy: a post blast/fire investigation conducted by the IATF/DILG. Manila: DILG, 2004.
6. Manongdo, J , et al., . (2004). Two die in Aboitiz ferry fire: 112 persons still missing in Manila Bay tragedy in Corrigedor. The Manila Bulletin Online. Available from: http://www.mb.com.ph/issues/2004/02/28/MAIN200402283506.html. - [External Link
7. Philippines. Department of Transportation and Communication, Special Board on Marine Inquiry. Special Board of Marine inquiry regarding fie on board MV Superferry 14 Manila: DOTC, 2004.
8. Pagulayan, IB . Executive Officer, Office of the Deputy Director, Technical Service. Personal Interview. 2006.